Here is an uplifting news for the member who is looking Latest Govt. Occupations. Qualified hopefuls can fill the Application Form through disconnected mode (Prescribe Format) till the Last date 28.06.2017 for SSC LDC Recruitment 2017. Staff Selection Commission will direct SSC Exam 2017 on 30.07.2017. Those competitors who are looking more data like Education Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Process, SSC Exam Pattern and so forth can visit official warning 2017. And also you can apply Railway Jobs 2017, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs 2017, Central Govt Jobs
The amount Age Limit will be Required For SSC Recruitment 2017-18?
The upper age restrains for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be permitted as 45 years. Members ought to have age unwinding as 02 years for OBC, 03 years for Women and 05 years for SC/ST class for SSC LDC Vacancy 2017.
Which Educational Qualifications will be Applicable For SSC LDC Recruitment 2017? Candidates more likely than not passed Intermediate/twelfth from any perceived University and Institutions as on 01.08.2017. Applicants ought to check more points of interest through Notification for SSC Jobs 2017.
How much pay scale will be accomplished for SSC 2017 Vacancy ? SSC Recruitment 2017 : After choice members will be paid as Rs. 5200/ – to Rs. 20200/ – for Staff Selection Commission LDC Bharti 2017. There are great pay scale will be chosen by SSC office for SSC Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2017.
What is the Application Fee for SSC 2017 Vacancy ?
General and OBC (Male) applicants ought to be pay the Rs. 100/ – as Fee of SSC Application Form. SC/ST/Women candidates ought not be expected to installment of SSC Exam Fee.
What is the Selection Criteria for SSC LDC 2017 Jobs ? SSC Recruitment 2017 : Applicants will be chosen on the premise of Written Examination and Skill Test. Those hopefuls have passed Written Exam will be call for Skill Test. SSC office will be produce the last legitimacy list for SSC Lower Division Clerk 2017 Bharti.
SSC LDC Examination Pattern 2017 | SSC LDC Recruitment 2017 : Applicants must check the points of interest identified with SSC LDC Exam 2017 from the table as given underneath.
How To Apply For SSC LDC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, Participants must visit the Official Website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Applicants should open the SSC LDC Notification 2017.
- Then you must read it.
- If participants are eligible then they download the Application Form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the Form.
- After that, you should fill the Application Form.
- Applicants must attach the passport size photo with the Form and do the Signature on it.
- Participants should also attach the copies of required documents along with the Application Form.
- Candidates must recheck the Form.
- Then you should send the Application Form at the address as given below.